Wishing all a happy new year. If the world does indeed end in 2012, it still won’t be as shitty as 2011.
- Not everyone wants to look at it.
- And those who do will probably just laugh at it anyway.
- Even fewer people will appreciate being slapped in the face by it and then having it forced down their throat, rightly responding with varying degrees of hostility.
- It’s ideal to keep it to yourself, taking the time to get to know your audience, before whipping it out.
- But, in the face of great injustice, sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and bare all for the world to see. Try to do it with style. Say, on horseback down an eleventh century street in Coventry.
From my cold quill,